View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 03:06 PM   #4724
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
We will win 71. We should've won 66 by (fWAR) or 64 by (base runs). Always reverts. We lost a TON of games from our bullpen first half of the year. It was almost nightly. Our bullpen finished last in MLB and DM said during the broadcast our biggest "fix" next year was the pen. He should clear some of that up.

Second, we gave a whopping 1,911 (!!!!) PA of negative fWAR from: Alshittys, Duda, Cuthbert, Orlando, Goins, Dozier, Butera. Total and complete horseshit that no other team would dare Troy out there. Only Dozier is back, so that right there should add another 3 wins.

We will lose 2 wins front Whit and prob 1-2 from Keller. So 71 is the answe.
except that 'Royals baseball' has always ('14 and '15 I mean) outperformed the projections. Meaning, loads of team speed and plus defense. After a couple of years of getting away from that, Moore went back to it the second half this year and the team looked a lot better even as young and inexperienced as they were. I think the AAA pitching staff has some better bullpen options (can't blame the team for not bringing them up this year as it was a lost cause) but if I squint just right I can see a .500 club.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.