View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 07:17 AM   #16546
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
Watched every second. Smart guy. Subscribed. Fapped.

Who are the 4 QBs? I've seen the number 4 referred to by a few different people. Rodgers for sure. Probably Wilson. Wentz? After that I don't know - guys like Newton have the arm strength but not the accuracy, Stafford... meh, I guess in a vacuum. Ben I guess, too? I guess it depends on what we're talking about. But I don't see 4 QBs who can compare to Mahomes' overall package.
These guys are just trying to find the words to describe a unique talent. It isn't easy, so they use references and benchmarks to make themselves understood.

Everybody relies on comparisons. It's human nature. Parallels allow the brain to better process context. It started back in Neolithic days when you saw your mother and father get eaten by a giant gorilla. From that day forward, and for as long as you lived (typically about a year or two), you ran away from big gorillas and sometimes you even soiled your loincloth while you were booking it through the dense jungle foliage.

However, if there was only one big gorilla in your pre-historic neighborhood, you would probably never ever see another one so you would run from anything with hair and a monkey face. Often times, the creature that met this criterion would be other cave peeps. That's why so many aceramic orphans were lonely souls with few friends and ate mainly bugs.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.