View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 03:40 PM   #16519
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
This is the most obnoxious television show in the history of television shows. Stephen A. and Max Kellerman are so obnoxious just by themselves, and together it's nearly unbearable. In fact, if I had to choose between listening to Stephen A. and Max Kellerman talk sports, or Bobcat Goldthwait Sam Kenison discussing female menstruation (or any other topic equally uncomfortable) I would definitely be learning about proper tampon insertion techniques.

That's how insufferable those two loud mouth alleged sports know-it-alls are. Stephen A. Smith is woefully ignorant about anything other than pro basketball, and he doesn't even get that crap right. His strategy is to just talk louder and louder to distract you from how bad his "hot take" really is. And Kellerman is only slightly better, but he does know more about boxing than Stephen A. knows about basketball. Unfortunately, because he is fairly knowledgeable about boxing, some genius at ESPN thought he should have a show talking about not-boxing. Then some producer amazingly recognized that Kellerman had reached Peak Peter Principle, and told Max to just talk louder. And then told Max, no LOUDER.

And that's when Lucifer seized the moment, and paired them together for maximum douchebaggery.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
It used to be FAR worse, dude. FAR FAR FAR worse.

It used to be Stephen A. and Skip Bayless
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.