View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 06:24 PM   #12507
Gimme My Berries Back!

Galumpkis
Stuffed Cabbage

Well I tried, but the cabbage wrapping kinda started falling apart. Sure tasted good though. I used half ground pork and beef, diced onions, celery including leaves, some green pepper, brown rice and garlic. The sauce was a tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, a bit of the cabbage leftover water, paprika, allspice, lemon juice for that slightly tart flavor and some sweetener which called for brown sugar. Only I used some stevia and a tad of molasses as a replacement. Served with a side of brown rice and the semi-sweet-sour tomato sauce.

I didn't even think it cutting open one to take a pic for the inside until after I uploaded the photos.
Edit: Had some leftover and added that photo.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Galumpkis #1.png
Views:	361
Size:	289.6 KB
ID:	117041   Click image for larger version

Name:	Galumpkis #2.png
Views:	360
Size:	356.7 KB
ID:	117042   Click image for larger version

Name:	Galumpkis InsideRS.png
Views:	373
Size:	260.9 KB
ID:	117059  

Last edited by BucEyedPea; 09-29-2018 at 01:13 PM.. Reason: Added photo of inside.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.