View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 07:51 AM   #16125
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Mangini knows he was never good enough. He’s not creative. He’s a coach who got promoted by Belichick too early and never had a chance to fully assimilate the better parts of Cheat’s coaching.

All he’s got are “huhr hum defense pocket passing derp derp” platitudes that mean nothing because he never achieved them himself as a head coach.

Hell, Mahomes showed he’s capable of not turning the football over and he’s still a stupid fat idiot.

He’s a sad man with a sad life.
There is a zero percent chance I couldn't go on football shows and offer the same 'old-school truisms' that Mangini offers. Not because I actually know football, but because I've heard them for 20 years.

He's just a sentient cliche who's waiting for enough checks to clear at this point. If he just stays in his lane for 14 more weeks, he can pay cash for that nice 36 footer he has his eye on.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.