View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 06:31 AM   #16118
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
I think we all know that most of these shows are the sports equivalent of "Housewives Of Atlanta". Most of the shouting and arguing is a big put-on in an effort to manufacture "entertainment".

This particular program is the strangest of them all, though. Carter is a very spooky dude. He should always be introduced to the Twilight Zone theme. Among the "famous ex-players" who do the talking nog circuit, he's a B-player at best.

That's why I get a sort of inner anxiety watching that program. It's worse than midget fighting, really. Just disturbing at a basic human level. Two highly strange near-imbeciles going at it. It's embarrassingly creepy to me. Then, there's the plane crash survivor chick trying to play the now-standardized role of itinerary-keeper. It's eerie, really.

FAX
I gave up on listening to these type of shows and radio jocks. I only listen to podcasts these days. They are more specific and focused on what subject I want. Because of that, they don't have to do some kind of housewives of ATL for ratings. They just need to focus on the subject.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.