View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 06:19 AM   #16117
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
I'd feel sorry for Nick Wrong if he wasn't such a moron.

Come to think of it, I feel sorry for him anyway. Sitting there listening to Chris "Mr. I Played The Game" Carter and that failure of a "coach" guy is like bumming pillowbiters in the 3rd level of hell. He calls Carter, "C" as though they're best buddies; then "C" rips him a new one in almost every episode. Meanwhile, Failure Coach Guy sits there like he's been impaled up the butt by a stupid stick. Oh ... and I also feel very sorry for that poor thing to the left of Wrong. It is amazing that she survived the car accident, though.

FAX
Sometimes two wrongs do make a wright.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.