View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 09:48 PM   #1343
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He had a completely unremarkable, maybe 7 yard gain at some point in the 3rd quarter. I wish I'd have paid more attention to it but at the time it really seemed to mean nothing.

Guy looked off a safety and it just looked like habit. It was just what he does. That's what was so funny about it - guy was moving around the secondary like I'd tie my shoes. It wasn't this remarkable downfield strike for a TD, it was just a basic, hit my first read for a short gain on first down sort of slant that meant nothing.

And he was STILL looking guys off. He's just ridiculously good.
He doesnt only look them poff. He stets his feet as though as though hes going to throw to the decoy receiver, and then fires lasers to his intended receiver with uncanny accuracy.

........I have never... EVER seen a QB with 4 starts do what hes doing.

There arent many QBs who have ever played as well as he is right now.

That kind of ability with these kinds of weapons is unprecedented....

He is going to be in range of the TD record. He is too good for defenses to stop and the defense is going to force him to keep swinging for the fences

I cant believe this is the Chief's reality. I have to give this team some credit. They hit a homerun.
I feel like the Watkins signing is justified because of how good he is.
All these guys are gonna put up huge numbers.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.