Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 12:28 AM   #1947
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
When I was growing up in CO I swore I’d never live in WY because it was so desolate. But CO has been taken over by libtards and it is full of trash from CA. So, yah, WY don’t look so bad anymore more.

Fun fact: WY has more cattle than people

Perhaps. Look - Colorado "used" to be a good and decent state. Those days are long gone. Wyoming doesn't (hasn't) been corrupted by Kalifornians sweeping into the state and buying up everything yet. It probably WILL happen at some point - but I will be long dead by then.

Until then? They have Constitutional carry and their property laws are in favor of the owner. Good enough for me!
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.