View Single Post
Old 09-23-2018, 01:53 AM   #534
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
So the other day I heard Trent Dilfer say that Tua whatshisname from Alabama is going to be the greatest QB ever and he's the best he's ever been around etc etc etc.

Basically saying he'd never lose a game in college, be the #1 pick, and go on to have a HOF type career.

What's everyones view on that?
Sounds pretty hot takish. Filter himself has said in the past that it is difficult to identify something measurable that makes QBs succeed vs fail.

I’d say that is exponentially more difficult with a true sophomore.

I imagine Trent believes that he’s going to be really good but it sounds like a hot take to me.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.