View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 12:38 PM   #15783
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
I’ve also noticed that he’s the first one pushing the RB further up the field in the pile.
Or pulling him.

That Cam dude has spunk. From skunk to spunk in a mere two games. He's the anti-Tie-Rod.

So who will be The Human Trebuchet's competition among QBs over the next 10 years or so, I wonder? Will it be Mayfield? Wishkins? Dik? Darnold? Bortles?

With Brady and Rogers and Breezy all winding down, a new generation will emerge. It will take many years for the Browns and the Jets to become hyper-competitive. I have no real faith in the Toxins or Cowgirls (unless or until they fire their HCs). So who will it be?

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.