View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 07:08 PM   #175
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
CJ's Liquor Store ring a bell? Off of Woods Chapel - I bleed retro!
Not really? I wasn't drinking much back then. I do remember my dad hitting up Spirt World on (I think) 63rd Street in Raytown...by the Post Office...back in the day.

I bought my first bottle of alcohol at Bergiglia on 350HWY when I turned 21. God, that seems like an eternity and yesterday at the same time.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.