View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 03:28 PM   #1378
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Nah. That's not what you're doing.

What YOU'RE doing is clinging to an old narrative and viewing everything Andy through that lens, instead of evaluating what's really happening in these games.
Nobody else's...MY narrative...I've watched it again and again to my horror and dismay. I'd be a giddy as shit with Mahomes and this new era...if it weren't for that I'm afraid that Reid and his game day magic will screw up a big game once again. He's been roundly criticized by people who don't have an ax to grind...he's a likable guy, unlike some other coaches...why would sports writers pick on him? Because he has his faults, as any coach does...it's just nauseating to watch it when it happens.
fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.