View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 02:54 PM   #1367
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwwataz View Post
I said it earlier... Alice Smith.

Like FAX said, Alice and Reid turned the franchise around. Alice, knowing he was going to be replaced, helped to mold Mahomes and I (we) will forever be grateful. Smith hasn't and will not win a Superbowl. He's a game manager, though at times he can't even do that right, not a game changer. Blame Andy all you want little buddies but he can't force guys to catch the ball, to throw to open receivers, to make tackles, or to make field goals.
If you truly believe that, then we should ask why Andy still seems to turtle shell with Mahomes to protect leads instead of letting him keep doing the things that put them in the lead in the first place. Our frustratingly ineffective offense in the 2q of both games. The frustratingly conservative run out the clock offense to close the SD game. Maybe Andy gains trust in mahomes over time. I hope so. But if Andy trusts mahomes he will stop playing not to lose when we're up.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.