View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 11:52 AM   #152
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
From the roof of the "asylum" you could see the correctional facility in the top of the picture (I guess it's a pet adoption center now?). And they could see you. One time a helicopter showed up when we were out there, and we went running.

We were running full steam - my buddy who was out in front forgot there was a chain across the gravel path and didn't see it. He hit it running full stride, did a full 360 flip in the air and landed on his ass. It's still the most violent collision I've ever seen. Amazing that all he got was a giant strawberry on his love handle.

Looking at the map now the place was right next to the helicopter dispatch. It probably was just flying over and we panicked. LOL
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.