View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 09:37 AM   #37
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Very truthy, Mr. Demonpenz.

Kelce has laid out some fools on a few sweeps and edge rushes. He takes that part of his game seriously.

Some talking nogs still say he's the 2nd best TE in the league which has been utter nonsense for a couple of years. I would love to see the Kelce lay out a few of those fools also, to be honest.

FAX
His athleticism, route running and blocking put Gronk's to shame.

Gronk is a goddamn mountain of a human being - I'll grant him that. And in space, he's not going to try to hurdle you or run around you - he's going to try to run through you. He deserves plenty of accolades for that.

But this immediate concession that he's clearly the best TE just pisses me off. Maybe he is - there's an argument for it (if he could stay healthy). But there's a damn good argument that Kelce is as well.

Kelce's reached that stage that TG did in his late 20s - there's just not anything he isn't good at. He's savvy as hell, a brilliant route runner, a heck of a blocker (both attitude and technique). His hands can be spotty at times but so can everyones - he's demonstrated plenty of times that he will haul in contested catches or pluck them out of the air. The guy's as well-rounded a player as you'll find in the league.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote