View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 10:26 PM   #32
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

It's still early in the polling, but patterns are emerging. If Tamba and Jamaal are only eligible at the end of the period, our current take on the most deserving guys would be:

2019 induction: Brian Waters
2020 induction: Dante Hall
2021 induction: Tim Grunhard
2022 induction: Willie Roaf
2023 induction: Jamaal Charles
2024 induction: Tamba Hali

Let's see how close we are.

It looks like we also view Carl Peterson, Dale Carter, Dave Szott, James Hasty, Kimble Anders, and Trent Green as viable candidates who may just have to wait a bit.

Carl's reputation is rehabbing over time.

I'm intrigued by the contrast between Willie Roaf and Jared Allen. Both were here for four years and they started about the same number of games. Willie was certainly more established and got more honors for that reason, but Jared was a home-grown surprise star who was ascending rapidly. Why are we voting more for Willie than for Jared? Was it just the fact that Jared left? Was it the DUI stuff off the field? I'm curious.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.