View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 09:15 PM   #294
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Ahh Al Bailey. The most frustrating Chief ever. Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane. I move on from him them BAM! He takes the tackle like hes doing the sled drill right into Big Ben.
Need more pass rush from an 8 (?) million dollar end. I like him but just doesn’t flash enough for such a strong mfer. I say Speaks more than Tanoh as replacement because Speaks is ****ing slow. At least with KPass you can see some flashing ability like the Bears game
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.