View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 12:37 PM   #352
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I apologise if this has already been answered. I'm curious, if this is a tendonitis type issue with inflammation in the tendon/heel area, what's the solution to fixing that long term? I know the answer right now is rest and rehab, but what's stopping this from being a yearly occurrence with Berry likely missing significant time every year? Anyone knowledgeable at all about this kind of injury?
Quit playing.

In all seriousness, the long-term cure for tendonitis is to stop doing whatever is aggravating the tendons.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.