View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 12:31 PM   #15292
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I have a friend like that who would always defend Alex..he actually still does.

I just wished I'd have had an all 22 tape on me, if you ever look at that shit you could see within 10 minutes of watching one of those how many times he'd pass up an open guy down the field to dump it off.

Reid always had guys going deep but you have safety outlets as a just in case..Alex would take them even with the deep guys are open it's like playing the position backwards.
It’s funny because it always seemed like people here would argue that guys who appeared to be open on the all-22 weren’t really open at all and Smith made the right choice by checking down or scrambling. Well, now it’s like Mahomes is hitting anybody that looks even remotely open. It’s really a thing of beauty.
prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.