View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 10:07 AM   #250
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Yeah, but those 4 DL in those packages are what, 2 actual DL and some of our "OLB"s?

I actually like that in that you can get guys like Ford or Kpass or Houston on a guard or something and just get nuts. Give me big strong athletes up front and I don't give a shit if you run it for 5 or 6 yards on me. That's fine.
Which is why they suck.

We're trying to hammer square pegs into round holes by telling Houston and Ford to get on the edges. We need a goddamn Neil Smith or a Jared Allen on this team if we're going to spend so much time in sub packages.

You aren't gonna get one of those if you remain committed to a 3-4 because you're not even gonna try.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.