View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 09:43 AM   #120
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Did you guys who went to Maine go at the right time of season to enjoy all the blueberry goodness? They have blueberry flavored EVERYTHING.

Here's a link to one website. Blueberry BBQ sauce anyone? Blueberry honey? I remember being up there and thinking WTF is with blueberries in everything. Then I learned that Maine produces 99% of America's blueberries.

https://wildblueberryproducts.com/online-catalog.html
This makes a lot of sense because blueberries are the most boring fruit on the planet. I've never understood the appeal of blueberries. Every other berry has a hundred times more flavor.

I just despise Maine more with every day that passes.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.