View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 06:58 AM   #162
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5_Golden_Rings View Post
I would like to add this, though:

Because of Mahomes, it’s a great time to be a Chiefs fan. But even the Son of the Mighty Zeus can’t change the fact that the Chiefs uniforms are an affront to the human eye. So at least as a 49er fan I’ll have that going for me when the inevitable three touchdown lead arrives.

No matter how great your team becomes, your uniforms will always be fugly.
Those road Niner uniforms are some of the worst in the NFL. It's a good thing your dynasty was in the 80s so there are far fewer pictures of that ugliness
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.