View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 06:35 AM   #155
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5_Golden_Rings View Post
49er fan here who was on the Patrick Mahomes bandwagon back to his college days. Let me tell you what I knew then: Patrick Mahomes is the Only Begotten Son of the Mighty Zeus; he is the Rightful King of the Andals and the First Men and Lord Protector of the Realm. If Goku and Superman fought, they’d both end up getting their asses kicked by Patrick Mahomes.

Basically, the Chiefs are going to win by twenty, but only because Reid will pull #15 midway through the third quarter.

I’m assuming all the Alexsexuals and unbelievers who were on this forum before have since converted? Mahomes is Brett Favre 2.0 and will win multiple MVPs. As a 49er fan, I can only pray he has mercy. But any doubting Thomas Chief fans who remain should slap themselves.
I would like to add this, though:

Because of Mahomes, it’s a great time to be a Chiefs fan. But even the Son of the Mighty Zeus can’t change the fact that the Chiefs uniforms are an affront to the human eye. So at least as a 49er fan I’ll have that going for me when the inevitable three touchdown lead arrives.

No matter how great your team becomes, your uniforms will always be fugly.
5_Golden_Rings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.5_Golden_Rings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.5_Golden_Rings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.5_Golden_Rings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.5_Golden_Rings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.5_Golden_Rings is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.