View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 12:54 AM   #1208
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Oh yes. Right now it's just stuff about the Steelers game. I'm guessing no one will offer anything up anyway. Lazy non-creative plebes.
Let's see... you just gotta hit the beats. KC loses to the Steelers BECAUSE of Alex. Alex is shipped to the potomac. Fat andy anoints a new champion.

"After years of suffering under the championship of Alex the inept (Alex the weak, Alex the fearful, Alex the blind...c'mon, you're smart and I'm drunk) the chiefs ship his failure to the potomac. Seeking a champion capable of defeating their arch enemy, they turn to a young man. Unaware of his destiny..."

Or, you know. Something better.

At least I'm trying. It's late, and i'm... yanno. drinking.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.