View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 07:29 PM   #15198
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKernal View Post
Something else I thought about, is that teams are going to start running the piss out of the ball to try to keep our offense off the field. Our run defense looks pretty stout so far, so we should be able to force enough short drives to give Patty and co. enough opportunities to put up enough pts.
I'd like to believe that right there was Veach's master plan.

You know, bring in Sammy Cherry to put on top of the Chiefs O Sundae. That makes the offense essentially unstoppable.

Then, you beef up the run defense because the only hope the enemy has is to run the ball, dominate TOP, and try to keep the score low.

I'm not sure if Veach did exactly that for exactly those reasons, but it's nice to imagine that he has that kind of innate strategery.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.