View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 07:12 PM   #85
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Takes for ****ing ever!
You want to talk about a drive taking forever? The last time I drove across Kansas I was helping my cousin move from St. Louis to Los Angeles, driving a ****ing rental truck that wouldn't go over 55. After we got into the mountains it was beautiful scenery (or at least interesting scenery that was completely new to me) all the way to LA, but up until then, abject misery.

The worst part was thinking the shit would be over once I hit Colorado, only to realize that eastern Colorado is somehow actually worse than western Kansas. I think it was three or four hours before I could even see mountains on the horizon. Ugh.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.