View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 08:04 AM   #54
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Lived in both Pittsburgh and Philly, so familiar with that one. Maine's worse, IMHO. Flatter, so it just seems like you have an endless close up of the trees in front of you and not much else.

It also stifles any sense of actual progress, making the drive seem even more endless.
Try I-80 across central Wyoming sometime. At least in Maine and Kansas there are living things.

The only reason I don't rate that as the worst drive is because I only did it once, and it was different enough to be somewhat interesting.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.