View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 12:01 AM   #250
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 View Post
Once that happens, I want to audible into a single back formation from empty (essentially the opposite of what we've been doing) and take advantage of their smaller lineups whenever teams are forced to play in a Quarter defense to defend against our 5-wide set.

The only team that I think can go heads up with us is Jax. Minnesota and Phillys front 7 are good but their secondaries can be exposed by our guys imo and LAR doesn't have the LBs or safeties to handle Kelce and Hunt.

Mexico City should be a fun one.
What I was pleasantly surprised was the shifting was being done against the Steelers game. I could be wrong here, but I couldn't recall seeing that for quite some time on a consistent basis in a game. Kind of felt like the Coryell offense there for a few moments.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.