View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 11:47 PM   #247
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Uh I don't know running at Casey isn't a good idea. I don't know why we are not running pitch plays and out side zones with the way our WR core clears out DBs
I'm expecting a lot more swing passes to Hunt coming up. The defenses have been keying on him so far and with how much Mahomes is pushing the ball I can see the coverage drifting more backwards and creating the open guy to be Hunt in the open field, which is a good thing.

I think his lack of success thus far has been more about defenses looking to neutralize him, and a big part of Mahomes success is the fact he's recognizing this and adjusting his formation to take advantage of matchups created by this.
ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.