View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 09:06 PM   #245
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
One play doesn't make him good. Chiefs really struggled running in the A gaps the entire game. Best running plays were actually in the C gap to Schwartz's side. I will say, he's been better this year overall though, but that better has mostly been in pass pro. I'm surprised so far that he hasn't been the turnstile he's been for years. We'll see how it goes though.
Uh I don't know running at Casey isn't a good idea. I don't know why we are not running pitch plays and out side zones with the way our WR core clears out DBs
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.