View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 07:20 PM   #1121
In Search of a Life

One huge improvement from game 1 to game 2.... it's amazing how much quicker his release is. On most plays against Pittsburgh, he knew exactly where to go with the ball when he was fully dropped back. Which is pretty cool since in the shotgun he drops back fast (Smith's dropback was actually pretty slow).

I also found it interesting that both SD and Pitt ran mostly 4-man rush. When they threw blitzes at him, he seemed to hit the hot route or rollout - I imagine other teams will throw that at him and be frustrated. I'll be really curious to see how defenses adjust to Mahomes & how he adjusts to them. It's hard to think of what answer a defense can have for this.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.