View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 05:31 PM   #190
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
Eh, agree to disagree. Being the Cleveland Browns level bad at times under Pioli wasn't fun. It was apathetic. I hate postseason failure as anyone but great coaches need great QBs to win Super Bowls unless you have a generational defense. Mahomes looks to be Andy's holy grail. I have bitched about the deficiencies Reid has had since he got here but he's awesome. If he had Brady, Rodgers, Ben, Wilson, Peyton Manning, he's got multiple Super Bowls.

Mahomes is the most talented QB he's had as a head coach (yes, more than McNabb, Vick, Kolb, Alex, etc.). I'll ride this wave until it crashes along shore.
We were so bad it was comical. At least we had that going for us.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.