View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 05:28 PM   #188
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Dude is a ****ing good football coach and might be one of the best in history at QB development and offensive creativity. He also has a LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG track record of playoff futility. Mahomes could very well be the Bradyesque QB that Reid needs to get him his rings. Reid/Smith might have been more painful than the Pioli years. At least then I didn't have misguided hope that got crushed.
Eh, agree to disagree. Being the Cleveland Browns level bad at times under Pioli wasn't fun. It was apathetic. I hate postseason failure as anyone but great coaches need great QBs to win Super Bowls unless you have a generational defense. Mahomes looks to be Andy's holy grail. I have bitched about the deficiencies Reid has had since he got here but he's awesome. If he had Brady, Rodgers, Ben, Wilson, Peyton Manning, he's got multiple Super Bowls.

Mahomes is the most talented QB he's had as a head coach (yes, more than McNabb, Vick, Kolb, Alex, etc.). I'll ride this wave until it crashes along shore.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote