View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 02:52 PM   #14978
MVP

I've watched this team since they moved here from Dallas and have waited for the drafted QBOTF for all those years.

We've had a few good ones, not drafted but traded for, (Montana, Dawson, etc..) but nobody, and I mean NOBODY has ever brought this kind of excitement to this team. Not to mention the weapons he has available.

Farve, Manning, Brady......WHO??? I think our guy will blow the records from any of these guys out of the water.

Get ready for some fun years (finally). Beef up the defense, keep Mahomes healthy and we WILL be seeing another Lombardi hoisted by the red, white and gold again!!

The bad news: I'm just about too damn old to get this excited. Better go check the blood pressure.
Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.