View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 10:32 AM   #14923
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Nah - the scoreboard convinced me that we have plenty of money/picks into the OL. Manning and Brady make their lines and yesterday Mahomes made his look better than it was.

Missing a single 80 yard bomb because you can't hold guys back for 5 seconds ain't the end of the world. Those will come.

Save the money/picks to get that defense fixed up and pay Hill. I saw a tweet last week that said "Mahomes to Hill could be the next Montana to Rice" and I chuckled a bit.

Then Hill went for 90 and a score against a team that was gameplanning against him in a fashion that was almost completely under the radar. Y'know what - I ain't gonna say that Mahomes to Hill is the equivalent of 'GOAT to GOAT' but it's could be a hell of a lot closer than I imagined...
Mahomes has made Erving look like a competent LG. He truly is a miracle worker.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.