View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 01:59 PM   #365
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
verduzco is with Frost. Kliemann is the head coach at NDSU. I’m not sure about the rest.

What’s with the insults, though? I know you feel a need to defend “your guy”, but I was trying to provide some context. Forget I said it, if it makes you feel better.
I thought you were trolling. My bad.

I wasnt there obviously and I dont know him but at that time he just got into coaching and he was coaching defense IIRC? He really shined at Oregon and UCF. Nothing strikes me as "man this guy is a huge dipshit" he does have some questionable game management. He at times is too aggressive. I'll take that over guys like Reid who lose games because they arent aggressive enough. With that said they had a chance to win both games and at the end of both games the walk on QB was playing. Had the true freshman who's electric as **** was in Nebraska easily could be 2-0.

I never expected Nebraska to be a dynasty again. Hoping they can make the playoffs a few times. I think being consistent like Wisconsin is a more realistic goal. I've seen some improvement the first 2 games compared to years past. That's why I'm not worried.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.