View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 01:52 PM   #361
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Nobody cares what some losers at a community college in Iowa think. What Power 5 school are they head coaches at now? Frost certainly was terrible at Oregon wasnt he? He was so bad at UCF they went undefeated.
verduzco is with Frost. Kliemann is the head coach at NDSU. I’m not sure about the rest.

What’s with the insults, though? I know you feel a need to defend “your guy”, but I was trying to provide some context. Forget I said it, if it makes you feel better.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.