View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 06:53 AM   #4446
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsmooth-Moment View Post
I came in here just to say the same thing. I haven’t gotten to watch a lot of baseball this year, but box score is starting to look a lot closer to what i wanted to see. Mix in a few more walks and I’d be ecstatic.

I’ve also heard people say O’Hearn isn’t close to his production. What’s a legitimate expectation for him? Low average but above average OPS?

It’s hard to peg what O’Hearn will actually be. He was inconsistent as a minor leaguer.

The power looks real - especially with the major league ball. He could be another player like Merrifield, who took a long track to the majors but made one final adjustment and took the next step.

Or he could be a flash in the pan.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.