Thread: Football Derek Carr ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 04:58 PM   #441
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You don’t think that they would have re-signed Mack if they didn’t have Carr’s contract?

I think that’s fairly obvious.
Perhaps not, Mr. staylor26.

What the faiders are doing is a mystery wrapped in an enigma stuffed in Mark Davis' underdrawers.

They are saying, "We couldn't afford Mack." but that doesn't make a ton of sense based on their overall cap situation (as I understand it). Perhaps it was the down-stroke and guaranteed money that scared them away from the table. That might make sense given that the faiders aren't the most well-financed team in the league from an ownership perspective.

Then there is the theory that Gruden came in and doesn't really give two damns about their existing roster and is planning to rebuild the entire thing from the ground up. If so, that means Carr is on borrowed time, too. Gruden wrote the book on ego and bought the first signed copy.

It is truly a weird deal over there right now. My expectation is that things are just going to get weirder when the entire team rolls out the bowl cuts in a few weeks.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.