View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 08:43 AM   #4416
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I won't mention my undesirable opinion of what to do with Whit, but if you keep him I think you keep him in the IF at 3B once Lopez gets here. Goodwin or Phillips would be the options at CF IMO. The outfield is already potentially crowded enough with Gordon, Goodwin, Phillips, Bonifacio, and Soler. I suppose the IF is just as crowded with Mondesi, Lopez, Merrifield, Dozier, O'Hearn, Merrifield, and Lopez before too long. There's going to be a roster crunch with some guys having to be optioned down to AAA if they have remaining options or traded away. They also might end up keeping Lopez in AAA for far longer than they should because of no openings or playing time available.
Either Phillips or Lopez stays down. That is probably going to be a roster spot won in spring training although technically they arent fighting over the same position. Dozier and O'hearn will man the corners.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.