View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 08:04 AM   #4415
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
I am assuming Whit goes to CF and Lopez to 2nd if all 3 guys are with the club?
I won't mention my undesirable opinion of what to do with Whit, but if you keep him I think you keep him in the IF at 3B once Lopez gets here. Goodwin or Phillips would be the options at CF IMO. The outfield is already potentially crowded enough with Gordon, Goodwin, Phillips, Bonifacio, and Soler. I suppose the IF is just as crowded with Mondesi, Lopez, Merrifield, Dozier, O'Hearn, Merrifield, and Lopez before too long. There's going to be a roster crunch with some guys having to be optioned down to AAA if they have remaining options or traded away. They also might end up keeping Lopez in AAA for far longer than they should because of no openings or playing time available.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.