Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 08:40 PM   #2957
Plays to win the game!

I'm tempted to spoil The Predator, the whole thing, to get people to not go see it. I honestly don't gripe about movies much but there were so many problems with the film. I grew up on Predator, and that's not Predator. You can see the promise in the movie, but it falls so flat and then you're left looking at how underwhelming it was. Predator is the best, Predator 2 was good, Predators was good, AVP was inconsistent, Requiem was a great portrayal of how badass the Predator should be, and this film is on the level of AVP with gore and forced humor.

Last edited by Gravedigger; 09-13-2018 at 08:45 PM..
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.