View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 01:25 PM   #4397
War Eagle !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Bonifacio and Soler are atrocious in the OF, with Boni being probably the better of the two on D. Especially having to play defense in the spacious Kaufman Stadium OF. I think they are both DH's. Whoever ends up not sucking out of the two needs to be our starting DH moving forward. We have way too many options in the OF who can both provide good defense and reasonable projected offense.

Honestly - in the long term - we need to move one of these two at some point.
I agree with this. The original thinking was, Soler will not be here when the Royals are good again. So he would be traded if he plays well and has some value. But, Bonifacio has been real bad this year. And, I believe he still has options. Bonifiacio could start 2019 in Omaha unless he has an awesome spring training next year.
DeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about