View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 11:19 AM   #988
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
Agreed. I'm already being driven nuts by morons who are mad because Kelce and Hunt weren't involved. They will get theirs.
I think Hunt was probably supposed to be involved. And let's not act like he was completely left out; he got 16 carries. 16 carries/gm puts him in the top 10 of NFL runningbacks last season.

The issue was that he wasn't terribly effective and the Chargers kept stuffing the box (foolishly, IMO). Mahomes checked out of at least 1 run, IIRC, and the RPO's almost always went in the air.

I mean he wasn't invisible - the Chargers just set out to stop him and instead got wrecked by the speed guys.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.