View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 11:13 AM   #987
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think most games will end up being "The [X] Game" in some way. This team just has so many different ways to beat teams that they'll end up getting schemed one way and go the other.

Yesterday was obviously "The Hill Game". The Chiefs ran some RPO that Mahomes turned into throws (evidently Hill's slant was, according to the radio; hard to tell). The Chargers kept lining up in a 46 look and the Chiefs were content attacking that downfield. But teams aren't gonna keep doing that.

So at some point we'll have "The Kelce Game" and "The Wakins Game" and "The Hunt Game" and the "Mahomes just made me cum myself into the hospital" game.

There are gonna be a lot of theme games. I'm not sure Watkins will be an integral part of the offense on a week to week basis, but there will be a Watkins Game or 2.

I still think we overpaid for him and he's a poor allocation of resources, but he's ours now so we might as well get as much from him as possible.
That's really what I meant. I didn't mean that the dude was going to get 8-9 targets a game or anything. I fully expect our offense to become a "pick your poison" offense.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.