View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 10:43 AM   #977
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
Just imagine if DAT catches that for a TD. We're up 24-13 at half AND we're getting the ball back.
How many guys get a hand on that ball? Very few find it, fewer still adjust to it and I'm not sure I can come up with a guy with the body control to make that play on it.

Berry doesn't make that play, gents. Harrison Smith doesn't either. Earl Thomas does in his heyday but I'm not sure he has the raw athleticism anymore to get himself turned and tracking that ball.

That's a touchdown vs. damn near any other team in the league.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.