View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 10:35 PM   #1488
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
after the way the community treated him right after the draft, I hope he tells everyone to **** off. He won’t, but he absolutely should.
The community treated him the way most people treat a guy who did what he did to a pregnant woman. And when asked about it, all we got from him was a, "Yeah, I made a bad choice. I gotta hang around better people. Moving past it, though."

When the crime happened as recently as it did, he had no record to prove he was changed. All he had was his words. And frankly, his words sucked.

Look, I like that Hill is a really really really good player who plays for the Chiefs. And I believe in living your life after you fulfill the punishment for your crime (which Hill did). Michael Vick was the same way. And now that time has passed, does Hill owe anything? Not necessarily... other than continuing to not beat pregnant women.

But would it be nice if he did? And perhaps could his introduction to the team and the franchise been better handled by himself?

People had a right to shit on Hill when we drafted him, and for the first months, he gave them no reason to not think they had the right to shit on him. So **** the notion that he was mistreated by the fans.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.