View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 08:12 PM   #14338
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I posted in the gameday thread I was literally crying after the TD to Sherman and about 10 other people alluded to it too. Crazy. It was really the 3rd and long to Hill that set it up for me. So used to a QB who never makes that throw, and so cathartic to just let it go.

Was sitting on my couch and I remember thinking, 3rd and long, this is why we drafted this guy, this is the reason we needed this guy.. and also I knew that he’s consistently showed the ability to convert in those situations already. Then boom. That happened.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.