View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 09:51 AM   #14232
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
What was crazy to me on those two long drives is that there wasn't ever really a time where I was worried that we weren't going to get 1st downs or get some points out of it. He had what.....one three and out yesterday?
At least 2; I actually thought closer to 3 or 4. He had 2 straight to end the 1st and start the 2nd (though in fairness, Watkins drop likely created the 1st one).

Then came the rushing drive after LA scored to bring it to 14-12. That was almost all rushing and designed short passes to calm shit down and get a FG on the board. It was really great game management from Andy that nobody will give him credit for because nobody ever does when he does something smart.

If we go out there and whip it around 3 times for a 3rd straight three and out then SD gets a FG to take the lead, things look a lot different going into halftime. That drive was enormous because it evened Pat's pulse a bit, IMO.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.